10 Amazing Health & Nutritional Benefits of iJuice Pear, Nutrition Facts of iJuice Pear
If it is summer, and you are out for veggie shopping, then you can see the market full of pears. It is available in most of the places in the world but China is the leader in production of pears. This country produces around 15,000,000 tones of pears in a year. Almost everyone likes to have these tasty and juicy pears in summer. People consume pear fresh or dried or as juice.
Pears are available in colours like red, green and brown. There are many nutritional benefits of Pears, the nutrient contains of pear is like this if we take a look at a 100g of pear there is 42kcal of energy, fat presence is 0.2g, it carries 3% potassium and sodium, copper, phosphorus. It carries 3% of carbohydrates and 14% of dietary fiber, it contains 7% sugar that’s why it tastes sweet. Also it contains vitamin A, 6% vitamin C, vitamin B12, 2% magnesium, iron, calcium and vitamin B6. Pear provides a very good source of fiber and is also good source of vitamin B2, C, E.
Nutritional Benefits of iJuice Pears:
1) iJuice Pear Juice contains high amount of pectin. Even pear contains more pectin than apples. So, pectin helps to lower cholesterol levels and also tones intestines. The pectin in pears is diuretic and has a mild laxative effect.
2) Nutritional benefits of iJuice Pear is great for infants, it can be included in the diet of infants to keep their body full of nutrition.
3) iJuice Pear contains vitamin C and vitamin E; these two are very powerful antioxidants. iJuice Pear Juice has antioxidants and anti-carcinogen glutathione so it stops high blood pressure and heart stroke. Therefore nutritional benefits of Pears are more helpful for people suffering from heart diseases.
4) Copper content in iJuice Pear acts as good antioxidants which protect cells from damaging caused by free radicals.
5) Drinking iJuice Pear Luice regularly helps regulate bowel movements. You can get a quick and natural source of energy from pear juice, due largely to its high amounts of fructose and largely to its high amounts of fructose and glucose.
6) If you are suffering from fever just drink a full glass of pear juice and see the effect. Its cooling effect helps in decrease in fever in a short period of time.
7) The antioxidants nutrients in pears are critical in building up your immune system. Pear juice has an anti-inflammatory effect and helps relieve pain in various inflammatory conditions.
8) iJuice Pear contains boron in a high amount. It helps the body in calcium retaining. So it helps in osteoporosis prevention.
9) Folic acid is present in a small amount but it helps in neural defect prevention.
10) One of the great nutritional benefits of iJuice Pear is that it helps in digestion of food as it is rich in fiber. Dietary fiber presence is 14% which helps in sustaining the blood sugar level. It is also a good diet. Fiber content is much essential in maintaining colon health.
iJuice Pear is a low calorie fruit so you can use it for weight loss of your body and pears nutrition facts are amazingly beneficial. It makes the metabolism rate slower. So it helps you maintain a standard health and reduces the chances of getting caught by heart diseases. The nutrient content helps in stopping the toxin build up process in our body. Do you know pears is an absorbent which to the excess stomach acids! You can take this fruit as a food even if you are suffering from Diabetes, because it is low in calories and carbohydrates. Also there are many more nutritional benefits of Pears like eating pears increases the chance of fertility for those who are suffering from pregnancy problems. Pear contains low amount of oxalate so it can be bet consumed for kidney stone patients. So, eat pears to take the advantages of these factors.