Organic iJuice Hemp protein, made from the hemp seed, is a high-fiber protein supplement that can be used to enhance total protein intake for vegans and non-vegans alike. Hemp can be considered a superior protein source due to its above-average digestibility, which also makes it ideal for athletes. Additional benefits of hemp protein include potential immune enhancing and anti-fatigue properties, as well as kidney-protective effects.
iJuice Hemp Juice is a remarkably diverse crop that can be grown for both food and nonfood purposes. Hemp seed, which is used to manufacture hemp protein, is composed of approximately 45 percent oil, 35 percent protein and 10 percent carbohydrates. The hemp seed possesses many nutritional benefits, according to Agriculture and Agri-food Canada. In addition to its health benefits, hemp is very environmentally friendly, as it can be grown without the use of fungicides, herbicides and pesticides and it efficiently absorbs carbon dioxide.
Prodcut name: Hemp Protein powder
iJuice Hemp Juice Function:
1. As direct protein and nutrition supplements of human body, it is widely used in pharmaceutical, food, beverage and household chemical industries. 65% of fructus cannabis protein is edestin which is effective in promoting digestion;
2. Relatively phosphorus-free, it is the skeleton of cell DNA and a new source of very excellent vegetable protein;
3. Fructus cannabis protein does not contain inhibitor of tryptophan, is unaffected to the absorption of protein, does not contain oligosaccharides and sensitization factors contained in soybean, and does not cause stomach bloating, nausea and anaphylaxis.
4. Organic fructus cannabis has 25%, protein content with 20 known amino acids, including 9 essential amino acids (EEAs).
5. The organic total protein content of fructus cannabis is similar with that of soybean.Help seeds don’t contain oligosaccharides and sensitization factors contained in soybean, and contain more protein than nuts, other plant seeds, milk products, meat, fish or poultry.
6. Fructusorganic cannabis protein contains high content of arginine and histidine which are all very important to the growth of childhood, and cystine which is essential to the synthesis of enzymes.